- I want to know an account balance. Which command do I use?
- What does object code "1314" mean?
- What's the object code for longevity pay?
- I don't know my unit code. How can I find it?
- I don't know my account number. How can I find it?
Q5. I don't know my account number. How can I find it?
If you know the unit code use the GG5 command. Typing "B" next to the unit code displays all the budget groups that belong to that unit. The title of the account is displayed. This should provide enough information for you to tell if that's the account you're looking for. If you don't know the unit code use the IQ4 command to get the unit code, then use GG5.